This is a bit of a continuation of my “What the hell did I just do?” post. Yes, I canceled the cable. My husband and I are sitting around in the dark now trying to figure out what to do at night. After sex of course. We can’t even tell the time in the living room because the only clock was the one on the cable box. Yes, we are that sad. Plus, my temporary job will be ending in just 17 more days! Then I’ll be sitting around at home with no cable and my husband and I will probably drive each other insane. So I am going to make a to do list to keep myself busy and productive.
- Clean out my closet and bedroom and either throw stuff away I haven’t looked at in years, sell it, or donate it.
- Look for work.
- Write more letters.
- Finish my sketches for the Sketchbook Project.
- Eat healthy.
- Spend quality time with my kitties.
- Work on my pottery projects.
- Work on my sewing projects.
- Finish crocheting the scarf I started 2 years ago.
- Organize all the photos on my computer.
- Rewrite my book and try to get it published.
- Read more. I’ve had the same books up on my widget for what I’m reading now for a month.
That should be good. 13 is a good number for me. And then every once in a while I can update everyone on how I’m not getting anything done. Hurray!