So it is a new year according to a date picked arbitrarily on our secular calendar. Picking the first day of spring may have been nicer to start the year instead of the middle of winter, but oh well. And now because it is the new year, I shall make resolutions. But first, KITTIES!!
And now, here are my resolutions:
- Exercise at least 5 hours a week. This will mainly include going to spin classes with Appelina and going hiking with Hubby.
- Eat healthier. More fruits and veggies, less processed sugars and carbs. Eat more naturally.
- Stop eating at fast food restaurants.
- Do something new and exciting at least once a week.
- Call my friends more often.
- Watch less TV, do more crafts.
- Keep my apartment clean.
- Spend less money.
- STOP BEING LAZY.
- HAVE FUN.